ILF limbs from Wild Mountain with a very classic matte black look. Fits on all ILF risers.
Specifications Wild Mountain ILF Limbs:
- Material: Maple with fibreglass
- Sizes: Medium – Long
- Draw weights: 20 – 40 LBS
- Tips: Reinforced (fast flight proof)
Guidelines Riser and Limbs combination
The draw weight of Wild Mountain ILF limbs are measured on a 25 inch riser. It is generally possible to use limbs on a shorter or longer riser, but consider that there will be a change of draw weight, a general rule of thumb is that for every inch difference the draw weight will change 1 LBS, for example:
Wild Mountain ILF limbs (medium) with a draw weight of 30 LBS with a:
- 25 inch riser makes a 68 inch bow with a draw weight of 30 LBS
- 23 inch riser makes a 66 inch bow with a draw weight of 32 LBS
- 19 inch riser makes a 62 inch bow with a draw weight of 36 LBS
Also consider that draw weight of ILF limbs are generally measured at a draw lenght of 28 inch, as a rule of thumb you need to add 2 LBS of draw weight for every inch you draw more then 28 inch and vice versa. All this instructions are to be considered as GUIDELINES as the different form and construction of a limb and/or riser can give higher ore lesser results, nonetheless it is a good base to start from.